Awards and Recognition
Charity activities are taken place around the world.
- 20th Annual Polestar Foundation Awards : Jury’s special recognition award in the health categoryfor its work on arresting unnecessary hysterectomies
- 4th AmeriCares India Spirit of Humanity Awards 2013 – Certificate of Merit in recognition of outstanding contribution towards health care for society in the women’s health category
- Winner of FundsforNGOs great grant proposal contest 2013
- Best supporting NGO in Medak district on health issues (by the Medak District Collector in April 2013) on promoting institutional deliveries in Govt hospitals.
- Finalists at SARDM (South Asia Regional Development Marketplace 2008- innovative ideas to tackle HIV/AIDS stigma & discrimination: from insights to action) Our idea of creating awareness on HIV/AIDS among tribes in their language.
- Savvy’s Men empowering women (International Women’s Day 2013 special )
- “CARPED is probably the only NGO in India fighting against the practice” – Telegraph on CARPED exposing magnitude of hysterectomies and its campaign against coerced hysterectomies and protect young women from medical malpractices.